My collars are designed and constructed to provide bullmastiffs and other large dogs stylish and sophisticated collars and leashes that reflect the dignified character they deserve yet provide safety, security and durability necessary in a collar. A variety of beautiful trims are sewn securely to Polypropylene webbing. The collars are adjustable with welded steel hardware.
- I design and hand-craft some of the finest, most luxurious yet functional domestic dog collars and leads. The quality is unsurpassed.
- Click here for more information about Bullieshrink collars.
CLASP: Double-sided clasp closure with steel, nickel or hard plastic. The steel is available in brass and silver colored. Also offered are powder-coated steel buckles and matching hardware (not always available) ask for information. Preferred collar design for rhinestone, beaded, sequin or ornate trims.
MARTINGALE: Adjustable collars which fit over the head. A second loop attached to the collar pulls snugly and securely around the dog’s neck. Excellent design for personalized collars with vinyl or embroidered lettering.
MARTINGALE-CLASP: Offers the security of the Martingale with the flexibility and ease of the clasp. Martingale-Clasp collars are especially nice for dogs with large heads. You can adjust the collar to fit, then unlike the Martingale which requires lengthening and shortening it to fit over the head, the collar attaches easily with the clasp.
- SLIP: Beautiful trim on webbing that wears in a choke design, slipping easily over the head and laying loosely but tightening snuggly when attached to the lead.
- COVERED PRONG: Martingale-Clasp collars made with any available trim on Polypropylene webbing. Removable Herm Sprenger prongs are sewn on Velcro pads that attach to the bottom of the collar. Available prongs sizes (prong diameter): Small 2.25mm, Medium 3.0mm, Large 3.25mm, X-Large 3.8mm.
- Please browse through my site and see the wide variety of beautiful collars from every day wear to special occasion. I also offer custom-designed collars specially made in your favorite color, design and style.
- If you are looking for something that is not shown or have questions, Email me Bullieshrink@gmail.com.
Click here to view my extensive Collar Trim Catalog
Due to website maintenance, available collars are not listed. To order, please send inquiries by Messenger on Facebook @bullieshrink or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please wear all dog collars with caution. Never leave a collar on an unattended dog or with multiple dogs together. I can tell you from experience that you can cut my collars with sharp scissors but please, never put your pets in the position where you have to. You and your pets can be seriously injured.